About this item
- KING COFFEE ESPRESSO INSTANT COFFEE: Each sachet (2.5g) is filled with Soluble Arabica coffee. Perfect for your own choice.
- QUICK & EASY TO BREW: Quickly enjoy this strong instant coffee by adding 60 ml of hot water, waiting for 10 seconds, stirring well and the cup is ready to serve. Add milk or sugar if you like and enjoy. No coffee machine or grinder needed.
- FLEXIBLE PACKAGE DESIGN: Our Espresso instant coffee package design is perfect for using at home, office, or travel, giving you the freedom to enjoy coffee anytime, anywhere—in an instant.
- OUR PRODUCT VALUE: King Coffee is the result of more than two decades of experience, through countless hardships and challenges. Our Coffee satisfies 4 criteria: (1) high quality, (2) appreciating local coffee’s distinctive features, (3) suitable for multiple-preparation methods, and (4) transparently procuring from renowned raw coffee material areas.
Enjoy a fresh shot of Espresso in just 30 seconds!
No machine, no hassle, no more waiting line at the coffee shop, you can be a barista at home with King Coffee Instant Espresso!
KING COFFEE ESPRESSO INSTANT is curated from the best Arabica coffee beans, roasted by mysterious know-how from the East and Europe extracting technology, King Coffee Instant Espresso delivers a strong and full taste of a fresh shot of Italian Espresso. It's fast and simple, without compromising on the taste.
Product Origin: Vietnam
Product Packing: Box 100 sachets x 2.5 g
Product Main Ingredients: Soluble Arabica coffee.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Do not store coffee in the refrigerator or freezer; the humidity can cause moisture to infiltrate the packaging.
- Avoid warm spots: like the oven or cabinet, where coffee products are easily heated by sunlight or cooking equipment.
- Keep your coffee in an airtight container, avoiding direct sunlight or any heat source.
- Empty KING COFFEE Espresso stick content into a cup.
- Add 60 ml of hot water.
***Our Brand Story:
The key element of King Coffee's success is product quality. Each coffee bean is the crystallized essence from the sun and the earth, carefully and meticulously chosen from famous coffee material production areas such as Ethiopia, Brazil, Colombia, and Guatemala, and especially Vietnam. In our country, Robusta comes from Buon Ma Thuot - Vietnam’s coffee capital; while Arabica comes from Cau Dat (Lam Dong). The best material is combined with King Coffee’s oriental secretly-handed-down recipe makes King Coffee brand - the perfect Coffee King of Vietnam - possible.